THANK YOU for the patience and understanding you’ve displayed in our partnership to terminate your group clients’ and individual members’ coverage effective July 31 2016. We want to inform you that your Oregon’s Health CO-OP Broker Portal, and your group clients’ Employer Portal will no longer be available as of Monday, August 1st at 8am.
However, all CO-OP members can continue to login to their CO-OP Member Portal to obtain and print out-of-pocket accumulator reports and view eligibility and claims information.
Our Customer Service department can be reached at 1-844-509-4676 and will continue to assist groups and members.
Following are Member Portal login instructions to share with your clients:
· Visit the CO-OP website at https://www.ohcoop.org/
· Click the Members tab at the top of the home page and select the Member Login drop-down option
· Enter User Name and Password if Registered, if not:
· Select Click Here to Register under “Are you a new member?”
· Under Terms and Conditions, click the radar button for “Yes, I agree with the statement”
· Insert Member’s First and Last names, DOB and the Member ID Number, clicking Next takes you to your Member Portal
Accumulator Report: Click ACCOUNT BALANCES at the top of the homepage. Input 7/31/2016 for Eligible as of Date. Click on Search. Lastly, click on Download File at the mid-right of this screen. The accumulators can be downloaded and printed.
Once again thank you for your patience it has been pleasure to work with you.